Learning to play slot online Malaysia roulette can be complicated for beginners, although the game seems very simple at first glance. This is because there are a lot of different bets that can be carried out on each roll, each with different rewards and odds of winning. Below we explain how to play this popular casino game.
How the game works
The mechanics of roulette is very simple. The croupier or the machine, if you are playing in an online casino, throws a ball that is spinning inside a roulette wheel. The participants have to try to guess in which of the numbers inscribed inside the roulette the sphere is going to stop, betting their cards or to a concrete box or a group of them.
Roulette numbers range from 1 to 36, with red and black squares alternately on the table. In addition, depending on the variant that is being played, a box with a 0 or another with two 00, in both cases, green will also be included.
The bets that can be placed belong to one of the following three categories: internal, external and announced. The latter is quite complex, but any player who wants to try his hand at roulette has to know at least how internal and external work.
They are those that can be done directly on the roulette table numbers. There are eight different types, each with a different probability and therefore, with variability in the reward they provide.
- Direct: Bet on any number. The reward is the bet money, multiplied by 36.
- Division: Two contiguous numbers on the table. Reward: x18 bet.
- Row: Three numbers in a horizontal line on the table. Reward: x12 bet.
- Double row: Six numbers, placed in two adjacent rows. Reward: bet, x6.
- Corner: Bet on four numbers that share a corner on the table. Reward: bet, x9.
- Trio: Bet on either 0, 1 and 2, or 0, 2 and 3. Only valid for single zero roulettes. Reward: x12 bet.
- Basket: Bet on 0, 1, 2 and 3. Exclusively for single zero roulettes. Reward: bet, x9.
- Topline: Bet on 0, 00, 1, 2 and 3. Only for double zero roulettes. Reward: bet, x7.
These bets are made in the table sectors not directly related to the numbers. There are six types:
- Red/black: Bet on any number of a given colour. Reward: bet, x2.
- Even / Odd: Any odd or even number. Reward: bet, x2.
- High / Low: Bet on numbers between 1 and 18, or between 19 and 36. Reward: bet, x2.
- Dozen: Numbers between 1 and 12, 13 and 24, or 25 and 36. Reward: bet, x3.
- Column: Bet on the numbers of any of the vertical columns of the roulette table. Reward: bet, x3.
- Snake Bet: Bet on the numbers 1, 5, 9, 12, 14, 16, 19, 23, 27, 30, 32, 34. Reward: bet x3.